Terrace Timber Trusses Pty Ltd established in 1971 with a long-standing reputation for supplying high quality materials and products in Newcastle, Port Stephens and The Hunter Valley in the pre-fabrication of:
- Roof Trusses
- Wall Frames
- Flooring & Deck Systems – LVL, I Joists, Hardwood or Pine, yellow tongue, termi floor, set down and scyon for wet areas
- Rafters Beams and posts
- Engineered and structural timber products
With 49 years manufacturing for the Building Industry Terrace Timber Trusses offer extensive knowledge and experience.
- Manufactured to Australian Standards (AS 1684) using machine stress-graded kiln dried timbers sourced from sustainable forests.
- All our timbers are graded MGP10 or higher. We do not use merch timber
- We can supply our products in untreated or H2 Treated against termites.
- We can offer stick, job lots or pack lists on any of the products we sell.
- We are a member of the Timber Trade Industrial Association
Our qualified, experienced and professional team are committed to the highest standards of workmanship and safety.
- We service builders, owner builders and building companies
- Terrace Trusses complete onsite measure for all quotes accepted. Particularly on extensions to ensure frames and trusses marry in with the existing residence.
- All detailing is carried out by experienced detailers who ensure your frames and trusses are accurate and of high quality.
- We pride ourselves on quality frames, trusses and Flooring & Joist systems delivered onsite on time every time.
- All our timber frames and trusses are delivered to site with our hi-ab semi-trailer and experienced driver.
- Terrace Timber Trusses complies with all Work Health & Safety Acts and Regulations to ensure that the workplace is safe and without risk to health.